Stress-free Curls in Just 5 Minutes with our PowerCurl Curling Iron.
Hair is drawn into the curl chamber where it is heated and timed to create perfect curls and waves every time!
The digital temperature display offers easily adjustable temperature settings and a selection of preset temperature settings for each hair texture, creating a customizable styling experience while avoiding unnecessary hair damage. The ceramic heat technology produces far Infrared heat while the conditioning benefits of negative ions results in shinier, healthier, and more beautiful hair.
Curling hair has never been so effortless with the Curling iron
Ceramic Rotating Barrel: Automatic spin creates flawless curls
Ceramic Heater: Distributes heat evenly across the barrel surface resulting in shinier and healthier hair
Directional Buttons: Control curl direction with left and right push buttons
Automatic Shut Off: Brush turns off after 1 hour for safety
LCS Temperature Display: Easily adjustable temperature settings up to 410°F (210°C)
Customized Curling Time Settings: Adjustable styling time for your hair type
HOW TO USE
Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
Hold the curler vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber at a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
Remove the tool gently from the hair
- Finish with hairspray to set your curls.
- Use a smaller section of hair for defined curls.
- Use a larger section of hair for less defined curls.
- If hair becomes tangled, the curler will beep continuously and the display will read RESET. Push the power button to turn off and gently remove the tangled hair by pulling out thin strands, section by section, until all the hair has been removed.