Often imitated, never duplicated. The Pulse Oximeter from Homecarewholesale is one of the most popular fingertip pulse oximeters globally, and for a good reason.
The Pulse Oximeter is a portable health-pack that can come in handy when you have hyperventilating chances. That is more likely to happen if you’re a Pilot or an athlete or in high altitude situations where you need to monitor frequent oxygen saturation. This device comes in a compact design and a simple touch to turn on the button, and it can be carried easily everywhere because of the soft carrying case.
Principle of measurement:
The Oximeter principle is as follows: An experience formula of data process is established using Lambert-Beer Law according to Spectrum Absorption Characteristics of Reductive Hemoglobin (Hb) and Oxyhemoglobin (HbO2) in glow & near-infrared zones. The instrument’s operation principle is: Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology so that two beams of different wavelength of lights can be focused onto human nail tip through perspective clamp finger-type sensor. Then measured signal can be obtained by a photosensitive element, information acquired through which will be shown on screen through treatment in electronic circuits and microprocessors.
- The finger should be placed properly; else, the provided results could be inaccurate.
- The photoelectric receiving tube and the SpO2 sensor must be arranged in accordance with the subject’s arteriole position.
- The SpO2 sensor shouldn’t be applied at a location or limb linked with arterial canal or blood pressure cuff or receiving an intravenous injection.
- Keep the optical path free from any optical like rubberized fabric.
- Refrain excessive ambient lighting such as an infrared heater, direct sunlight, fluorescent lamp, dual ruby light, etc., for protecting it from affecting the measuring results.
- Strenuous action of the subject or extreme electrosurgical interference can affect the accuracy.
- Testee cannot use enamel or other makeup.
- Batteries must be inserted in the proper direction and then replaced by the cover.
- The clip must be open as visualized below. The finger must be placed in a proper position.
- The patient’s finger must be placed aligned with the clip’s rubber cushions in the right position and then clip the finger.
- The switch on the front panel should be pressed.
- During the process, the patient should be kept stationary and avoid the finger from shaking.
- Information is presented directly on the screen display.
Repairing and Maintenance:
- If there is a low-voltage warning, change the batteries.
- Use alcohol swaps to clean the device always before using and then let it fry or clean it until dry with a clean fabric.
- Medical alcohol should be applied for disinfecting the product and preventing it from being infected the next time.
- Take out the batteries if you’re not going to use the oximeter for a long time.
- Ideal temperatures are 40ºC to 60ºC, and the humidity should be kept below 95%.
- The device needs to be calibrated once a year (or according to the hospital’s calibrating program). It also can be performed at the state-appointed agent or contact us for calibration.
SPO2 Range: 0% – 99%.
SPO2 Resolution: +- 1%.
Pulse Rate Range: 30-250 bpm.
Pulse Rate Resolution: +- 1bpm.
Power Requirements: 2 ×1.5V AAA alkaline battery or rechargeable battery instead, adaptable range: 2.6V~3.6V.
Measurement Performance: Oxyhemoglobin/Pulse value is accurate when the pulse-filling rate is 0.4%.
The deviation is smaller than +- 1 % when measured in natural indoor lighting conditions.
One size fits all
1*One hanging rope