Need a way of keeping track of your healthy lifestyle while looking stylish? Need to check your heart rate periodically? You can do all this and much more with The Kepler® Galaxy Women’s Luxury Smart Watch!
We are constantly being interrupted by beeping mobile phones and are drowning in endless notifications even at work or during the meeting. This smart bracelet reduces the number of times you remove your phone from your pocket and keeps you informed about what is happening online. It not only tells time but will also be your health assistant with excellent heart rate monitor, sports tracking, etc.
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak). Splash proof. Do not shower with the device or submerge it in water
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, and active minutes; Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate, Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of the device, and different movements
- Sync stats wireless & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android, and Windows devices
- Operating temperature: 14 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet The minimum and maximum circumference range between 170 206 millimeters
Q: Does my order include a charger?
A: Yes! Every watch ordered includes one charger!
Q: Does it need a SIM Card to operate?
A: No. It can be used independently but some of the functions need to be connected to your phone.
Q: How long can the bracelet work and stand by?
A: The wristband’s working time is about 3 days while stand-by time is about 7 days.
Q: Does the smartwatch come with a built-in camera?
A: The bracelet does not have this function, but you can remote control your smartphone’s camera via connecting Bluetooth.