CanDo Exercise balls are used to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, strength and can even be used just for fun. Balls are used as aids for vestibular movement and equilibrium therapy, by fitness professionals as an aid for stretching and strength programs, as seats, and even by pregnant women in birthing classes. The CanDo balls have a non-slip PVC vinyl surface that is ribbed for extra security.
The balls may be "under" inflated to give a soft, mushy feel or fully inflated for a firm, bouncy feel. Extra thick ABS CanDo inflatable balls can support up to 600 pounds (275 kg) and are available in a polybag or retail box. These deluxe ABS inflatable exercise balls are made with a material that is specially formulated to release air slowly if a sharp object like a pen or pencil accidentally punctures the ball. This slow air release system is effective up to a 280 lb. capacity. Available in various sizes
- CanDo Deluxe ABS Inflatable Exercise balls make exercise fun and improve balance, coordination, flexibility, and strength
- Extra thick latex-free material supports a 600 lb weight capacity
- Specially formulated slow-deflate material releases air slowly if a sharp object punctures ball
- Features a ribbed non-slip vinyl surface that gives extra grip
- Great for fitness enthusiasts, athletic trainers, and even pregnant women in birthing classes