CanDo high density molded composite foam rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities. Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences - user can graduate from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller. Half round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation.
Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile. The molded rollers are strong enough to be used by large adults and active children. Foam rollers are available in 36", 18" and 12" lengths with either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile. This line of rollers is available in black. The molded composite foam rollers are more firm than the polyethylene roller and are rugged
- The perfect myofascial release tool for CrossFit, Yoga, Pilates, Weight Training, Bodybuilding, MMA and other exercise activities
- Relieve pain in your back, legs, neck, IT-Band, and shoulders by triggering blood circulation to sore and tight muscles
- Premium high-quality black molded foam design provides both firmness and durability allowing it to not lose its shape after repeated use
- Great to use for physical therapy, yoga, exercising, stretching, or resting
- Available in round or half-round styles, and lengths from 12" to 36"