Bodyworkers often use the Pressure Positive Knobble to save wear and tear on their hands when working on tough spots. The Knobble feels almost like a part of your hand and can be held with your fingertips touching the receiver's body.
- Comfortable to hold massage tool delivers accurate pressure; lie on it for effective self-massage.
- Professional Grade, Made of Natural Wood.
- The smoothly rounded tip is used with a variety of grips to apply pressure to trigger points in soft tissue.
- Lie on it or place it behind you in a chair to do your back, glutes, hamstrings and other hard to reach areas.
- The Knobble massage tool is designed to reduce Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI) to the forearms, wrists, hands, fingers and thumbs while applying deep or prolonged pressure to the muscle knots or taught bands of contracted muscle tissue. Storage satchel included