An ideal fall prevention and anti-wandering exit alarm system that includes an economical bed exit alarm and fall prevention/Anti wandering floor mat.This system prevents falls and wandering by alerting the caregiver when a resident approaches a doorway or vacates their bed.
How it works:
Connect the weight-sensing floor mat to a fall prevention exit alarm. When the mat is stepped on, the alarm will sound, alerting the caregiver that assistance is needed. Floor mats are made of heavy-duty moisture-resistant material and can be connected to an existing nurse call system with the addition of a module to the monitor. Ideal for both facilities and in-home care. Durable floor mat alarm system with adjustable volume and delay options.
These caregiver aids triggers the alarm monitor when stepped on, helping to prevent falls and elopement by alerting the caregiver when a resident approaches a doorway or vacates their bed. Floor mats are made of heavy-duty moisture-sealed vinyl and can be connected to an existing nurse call system with the addition of a module to the monitor. Ideal for both facilities and in-home care. Easily attaches to alarm monitor. System has a one year manufacturer warranty.
- Prevent falls or wandering when a resident steps on the pressure sensing floor mat placed by a bed, chair or doorway that will alert the caregiver by an easy to use audible exit alarm.
- Complete System includes: 1 Economy exit alarm and 1 floor mat.
- Alarm features include on/off switch so caregiver can reset alarm when responding to the resident; a status light that lets you know that the monitor is operational; a low battery warning light; blinking visual alert, adjustable volume control, variable tone options, battery or AC power option, protective boot & hanging strap.
- The floor mat is made of heavy duty material measuring 24"x48" gray, non-slip with beveled edges, with an 8' cord that plugs into the alarm.
- Alarm works with 3-AA batteries (not included)
- 1 year warranty.