The step2bed mini is safest way to get into and out of bed. The Safety Of Dual-Padded Grab Bars, The Utility Of A Non-Slip Step Weighing Only 13 lbs, The step2bed mini Supports Up To 300 lbs. Great For Anyone With A Knee Or Hip Injury/Pain. Height Adjustments From 8" - 10.” The step2bed mini is made of durable steel.
Compact Size: Weighing only 13 lbs., the Step2Bed Mini occupies very little space and is specially designed to fit in tighter spaces.
Secure and Safe: The mini bed step stool is made from high-quality steel and comes with two perpendicular handrails that ensure full support while getting in and out of bed. The handrail is padded for an extra-secure grip.
Adjustable Height: Adjust the height of the Step2Bed Mini by as much as 8’’ to 10’’ to match the height of your bed. Suitable for both high and low beds.
Anti-Slip Protection: The floor of the mini bed step stool is made from non-slip materials. The Velcro straps and anti-slip rubber feet hold the stool in place and reduce the chances of skidding or slipping.
Strong and Sturdy: The Step2Bed Mini is great for everyone and can support up to 300 lbs. Whether it’s seniors, someone recovering from surgery, or even people with knee or hip injuries.
Durable and Easy to Install: The Step2Bed Mini can be easily assembled and installed on any side of the bed. And since it is made from excellent quality steel, it is durable and will last for a long time.
1. What is the Step2Bed Mini made of?
–The Step2Bed Mini is made of steel tubing and metal fixtures.
2. Is the Step2Bed Mini connected to the bed?
–No, it is a free-standing device that sits at the bedside. It is equipped with Velcro straps that secure itself to the bed for stability.
3. Can the Step2Bed Mini go on either side of the bed?
– Yes, the product can be assembled and used on either side of the bed.
4. Can people with knee pain or injury use theStep2Bed Mini?
- Yes, the Step2Bed Mini is useful for people who have knee pain, hip pain, or injury. It can also be used by specially-abled people or individuals recovering from surgery.
5. How much weight does the Step2Bed Mini hold?
- The Step2Bed Mini can support up to 300 lbs. If you’re looking for an option that supports a little more weight, then you must check outStep2Bed, which can hold up to 400 lbs.
6. What is the benefit of using the Step2Bed Mini?
- The Step2Bed Mini can be used in bedrooms that are not very spacious. These mini bed step stools may occupy little space, but they are quite efficient at supporting weights of up to 300 lbs.
7. Can I use the Step2Bed Mini for beds that are too high?
- Yes, you can. The height of the Step2Bed Mini can be adjusted by 8’’ to 10’’ to match the height of your bed. The Step2Bed Mini is also fit for low beds.
7. What are the dimensions of the Step2Bed Mini?
- 11" L x 12.5" W x 32" H.
8.Does the Step2Bed Mini come pre-assembled?
– No, it's four pieces, six bolts, and four legs that adjust the height.